Marketing Operations & Analysis Specialist – International
Location: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
In a rapidly growing and evolving business landscape, market analysis and data-driven digital marketing has become an important capability. The focus of this role will be to conduct market research, critical analysis, project governance, process documentation, and campaign activation. The role will work with stakeholders across the business and in support of a broad range of strategies, therefore must be naturally curious and comfortable seeking verifiable information from credible sources. Digital marketing efforts will be activated through Customer Relationship Management (CRM), email, SMS, social and digital media to support BRI’s marketing goals and commercialization plan.
This role must build strong working relationships, interface with cross-functional departments and coordinate information between multiple departments and partners. These relationships would include regulatory, sales, agencies, freelancers, event management and customers to meet expectations. The Marketing Operations & Analysis Specialist will also document, improve and utilize processes and workflows developed by BRI stakeholders to ensure accuracy and compliance.
As an employee of BioResource International, Inc., our international presence provides the opportunity for this role to collaborate with diverse cultures across the globe, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to BRI’s success.
Responsibilities & Principal Activities:
- Market Analysis: Research and collect data to help market products and services including consumer, and partner demographics, preferences, needs, or buying habits.
- Digital Marketing Operations: Execute tasks in various marketing platforms, collect and analyze analytics and execute digital campaigns.
- Marketing, Sales & Regulatory Team Collaboration: Support and collaborate with internal teams on key projects that drive revenue and access to new markets.
- Project Management: Maintain multiple projects simultaneously and ensure that all data collected is current, complete and correct. Apply common project management principles when maintaining and implementing templates, reporting and executing tasks in Inspire Planner.
- Workflows and SOPs: Develop, document and communicate workflows that will help build sustainable processes to improve customer care.
- Bachelor Minimum 3+ years of experience in marketing analysis and project management.
- Basic understanding of concepts aligned with digital marketing, project management, social media, and promotional activities.
- Prior demonstrable use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a plus.
Behaviors & Key Performance Factors:
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and set challenging goals.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Understanding of own strengths and expertise and how to contribute to team success.
- Ability to engage the right stakeholders to achieve results.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan: Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance, FSA, 401k, and Life Insurance.
- This is a full-time position. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Hybrid role with 3 days per week required in office.
- No travel is expected for this position.
Résumés (with position title in the headline) may be emailed directly to [email protected]