Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at BRI.
Our company is recognized for translating research and development of products into commercially successful feed additive products that help poultry, swine, and aqua producers optimize animal nutrition. Our continuing growth provides ample opportunity for career advancement in the dynamic field of biotechnology.
We are building a unique culture of innovation while living our core values of growth, respect, integrity and teamwork. BRI is a culturally diverse organization, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a comfortable and friendly working environment. Our company provides a generous benefit package for employees including health, dental, life and disability insurance, flex spending account options, 401K retirement plan matching as well as paid vacation and sick time.
We are always looking for talented, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team either in our Research Triangle Park (Durham, NC) corporate headquarters or our Apex, NC manufacturing facility.
We are seeking to fill the following position:
This position will act as the main sales manager in Mexico primarily, with support as needed for the rest of LATAM, and will be the contact between potential distributor(s), potential customers and the company, developing relationships that enable a recognition and understanding of the customer’s needs that support business to customer interactions. The individual will work with the global key account manager and VP of Sales to transition newly established accounts into functioning relationships that provide smooth delivery of products to market. This delivery of products may entail working with internal resources such as Manufacturing and R&D to tactically coordinate solutions to technical or regulatory challenges. In addition, the position will provide ongoing direct or delegated customer support through coordinated efforts.
The position will also be responsible to identify potential business partners and work with the VP of sales on establishing distributorship(s) agreement(s) with qualified partners.
- Act as the primary liaison for the customers (distributors and end users) and provide Voice of the Customer (VOC) input / customer-centric information for BRI.
- Operate as lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers, with the key goals of penetrating, expanding and protecting accounts while increasing BRI’s margins and profitability.
- Manage and solve conflicts with customers and provide or coordinate technical support for distribution partners and their customer’s needs. Troubleshoot any product complaints and in collaboration with balance of BRI team, push towards resolution in a timely manner.
- Establish, cultivate and manage customer relationship at multiple levels.
- Achieve assigned sales, account development, and other targets – by generating, forecasting and tracking metrics. Communicate clearly the progress of monthly / quarterly / annual initiatives
- Establish Sales budgets with the clients and company
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and responsibility for effective on-boarding of new clients
- Prepare, host and follow-up an annual strategic planning session with the customer
- Identify and communicate customer product and technology requirements to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate efforts to ensure compliance with renewing or developing regulatory concerns.
- Support the sales and marketing requirements of distributors including training and joint sales calls.
- Work with Mexico-distributors and BRI resources to coordinate product registration efforts.
- Maintain accurate product sales forecast in conjunction with distribution partners and key customers.
- Support & work with Global KA Manager & VP of sales on customer payments and price calculations.
- Work to ensure overall customer satisfaction with product performance.
- Maintain a CRM database from industry including key influencers, customers, and prospects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education / Experience / Qualifications:
- 7-10 years’ experience in field related to feed enzymes, processing, production and delivery required.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in biological science, nutrition, business or related field required, preferably an advanced degree in animal nutrition or related field (Ph.D., M.S or DVM).
- Fluent in written & spoken English and Spanish is a must.
- Knowledge & experience in the Mexican, and preferably other Latin-America feed market is a must.
Behaviors & Key Performance Factors
- Strong oral & written communication skills, both in English and Spanish. The ability to communicate on issues to a broad audience
- Strong Time / Project Management Skills
- Strong technical knowledge in the field
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Strong interpersonal skills
This position entails high travel (at least 40%) both domestic and international
Résumés (with position title in the headline) may be emailed directly to email@example.com.