Regional Sales Director – LATAM & Mexico
The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales. Build and lead an empowered and engaged customer focused, sales organization adhering to BRI principal values. Plan and execute BRI LATAM & MEXICO regional strategy, and manage sales, marketing, and technical service teams to deliver products and services to ensure long-term customer value and profitability. Align with cross-functional business activities including but not limited to logistics, quality, regulatory, customer service, finance, and human resources to achieve short and long-term global strategies for this LATAM & MEXICO region. With minimal guidance from manager, operates with substantial autonomy and latitude in decision making. Oversees compliance and adhere to all BRI management, Integrity guidelines, and all policies and procedures related to position assignment.
Plan multi-year strategic marketing plan and achieve current year primary product business plan goals. Achieve the current year product business plan by selling (defined quantity) of BRI product by a certain date. Achieve secondary product business plan for the current year. Continue to develop business relationships with all levels of customer staff to develop competitive insights and leverage these to further develop business opportunities within those customers.
Analyze and develop an annual strategic plan to achieve specific customer volumes in assigned market for a certain list of top growth opportunities in assigned territory. Fully understand the customer’s needs, business plans and align BRI business strategy with customer plans. Work cross-functionally to get needed support from BRI team members (e.g. technical, marketing, customer service, regulatory affairs, etc.). Define, identify, and prioritize initiatives for growth as opportunities with targeted customers evolve throughout the year, providing mutually beneficial benefits to the customer and BRI Adjust targets to be able to take advantage of opportunities. Assure that the BRI brand and branded products are always presented in a professional, positive, and sustainable manner by focusing on BRI Programs and Solutions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Education / Experience / Qualifications:
· Education: MS Animal Science, MBA/Business Degree with minor in animal sciences.
· Experience: 10+ years of multi-cultural regional management experience. 15+ years of sales, business planning, and policy development in multi-national company promoting animal feed, protein, or health, products to livestock customers, feed mills, growers, and integrators, with a species focus on Poultry and Swine.
· Language: Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese and English, and professional proficient in Portuguese/Spanish
|Behaviors & Key Performance Factors
· Works with other BRI colleagues to plan and execute the sales growth plan and lead market activities. Coordinates local promotional activities with BRI marketing and technical service to identify, analyze and present BRI solutions that result in a successful commercial relationship with selected or assigned customers. Works with customer service and logistic team to coordinate customer shipments and communicate special customer considerations.
This position manages all employees of the LATAM & Mexico regional and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the region.
|Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Position entails regional travel (50-75%) including international travel.
|Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BRI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Résumés (with position title in the headline) may be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org