The Marketing Specialist will perform support functions for the Sales and Marketing department. This position assists the Marketing & Product Manager and other staff by performing a variety of support duties, such as content creation, creative writing, assist in marketing material creation & product launches, and optimizing BRI’s digital presence. This position will work cross-functionally with other teams to perform tasks and responsibilities.
· Review, assess and create marketing collateral, MARCOM and other PR related material.
· Coordinate and manage marketing material and graphic resources.
· Coordinate press releases, advertising and media submissions.
· Assist in obtaining and preparing registration documents; Maintain an online-tracking system of all regulatory and other related marketing material on SharePoint.
· Help create SOPs for future day-to-day marketing management work.
· Serve as liaison with vendors or distribute literature.
· Create social media calendars, content and campaigns.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|Education / Experience / Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required. Marketing background (education and/or experience) in Life Sciences preferred.
· 2-3 years of experience preferred.
· Experience in marketing or MARCOM is necessary.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint and TeamViewer preferred.
· Knowledge of Web design, digital marketing and Photoshop highly desired.
|Behaviors & Key Performance Factors
· Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and well organized.
· Understand task requirements and deliverables in terms of quality and timing.
· Ability to work effectively in a team but also able to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
|Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
|Work Environment / Physical Demands:
This position operates primarily in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
|Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BRI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Résumés (with position title in the headline) may be emailed directly to email@example.com