The Marketing Assistant will perform administrative support work for the Sales and Marketing department. This position assists the Product Manager and other department staff by performing a variety of support duties, such as data collection, compilation, research, records maintenance, custom reports, sales reports, customer profiles or program reports. This is a part-time, temporary position.
The specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist in preparing and executing marketing collateral, MARCOM and other PR related material.
- Assist in obtaining and preparing registration documents.
- Help establish an online-tracking system of all regulatory and other related marketing material on SharePoint.
- Support the Sales department in achieving timelines.
- Help create SOPs for future day-to-day product and marketing management work.
- Serve as liaison with vendors or distribute literature.
Candidate must be either currently pursing or has obtained a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field at an accredited college/university. Undergraduate students should have completed at least their junior year of undergraduate course work. A candidate with or working towards a Master’s in Marketing or an MBA is a plus.
Behaviors & Key Performance Factors:
- Experience in marketing or MARCOM is necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and TeamViewer preferred.
- Knowledge of Web design and Photoshop highly desired.
- Strong attention to detail and well organized.
- Understand task requirements and deliverables in terms of quality and timing.
- Able to work effectively in a team but also able to exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Willing and able to learn.
Résumés (with position title in the headline) may be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org