Customer Experience Manager
The Customer Experience Manager role, leading the Customer Service/Order Management department will be responsible for supervising, coaching and developing the customer service team to provide an excellent customer experience. In this role you will be responsible for developing effective customer service procedures, implementing robust contract manufacturing supply program, and setting customer satisfaction goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Develop a world-class team by motivating, hiring, appraising, coaching, training, and developing team members, in a hybrid on-site and remote supply and order management environment.
- Implement and work on continuous improvements and innovation in customer service and logistics.
- Work extensively with sales associates, distributors, customers, and other internal/external customers concerning production and shipping dates and availability of product.
- Exhibits a high level of diplomacy, tact and service orientation to facilitate cooperation and goodwill when dealing with internal and external customers and suppliers on escalated issues.
- Ability to effectively manage customer requests and take necessary steps to set and meet BRI acknowledgments.
- Serve as escalation and backup, with in-depth hands-on knowledge of all order management and shipping related processes in Netsuite by Oracle.
- Coordinate demand planning activities with sales and partners.
- Develop and manage training processes to meet company and department standards.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships across a wide variety of internal and external roles, from technical contributors to senior management
- Partner with Sales and After-Sales Service organizations to provide comprehensive customer service.
- Identifies urgent issues or discrepancies within order processing & scheduling and communicates to management.
- Accepts other responsibilities as requested and directed by our Customer Success Manager.
Education / Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or equivalent business management certification with 3 to 5 years of management experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a logistics and customer service team within a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with ERP systems; NetSuite experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop associates applying supply chain metrics and customer service best practices.
- Ability to prioritize workload and managing multiple tasks (with deadlines) with minimum supervision in a fast-paced work environment.
Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan w/ company match, EAP and Hybrid working environment!
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BRI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.