Thank you for your interest in a career with BioResource International, Inc.!
We currently have a QC Manager position available!
Responsible for biological and chemical evaluation of final product, intermediate products, raw materials, and production facilities. Manages the all aspects of the QC lab, including staff, safety, inventory, equipment.
Responsibilities & Principal Activities:
Duties include performing QC assays, writing and establishing specifications, assisting in the validation of QC assays, and writing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Insure the laboratory is managed and maintained according to existing quality system and safety procedures as well as adherence to GMP, GLP, FAMI-QS and HACCP.
- Maintains HACCP forms, documents and records for two years. Works with Senior Production Manager on deviation, corrective action and verification data.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate with manufacturing to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria, procedures and protocol.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
Education / Qualifications / Background Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field, biotechnology field is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of GLP standards and practices
- 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to BRI’s HR Department at email@example.com.
Please consider registering for our job announcements. You will receive an email notifying you as soon as we have a new opening! See the form below!