Thank you for your interest in a career with BioResource International, Inc.!
We currently the following positions available!
Use your quality and lab science skills to help build our future. As a recognized leader in our industry and in area growth we need you to help us go to the next level. We are seeking an experienced Quality Control manager to join our scientific manufacturing facility in Apex, NC. We are providing sustainable growth solutions to help feed the world! In this role you would be responsible for building upon our existing quality program, performing bench level scientific analysis and helping to establish standards throughout the facility. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations. The specific responsibilities include:
- Performing QC assays, writing and establishing specifications, assisting in the validation of QC assays, and writing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Insure the laboratory is managed and maintained according to existing quality system and safety procedures as well as adherence to GMP, GLP, FAMI-QS and HACCP.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria, procedures and protocol.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
Education / Qualifications / Background Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field, biotechnology field. Microbiology is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of GLP standards and practices
- 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Are you looking to start your career in research & development or animal nutrition? BioResource International, Inc. is seeking an Animal Nutrition Associate to play an integral part in our research & development department. Responsibilities include conducting animal trials, analyze trial data using SAS programs, write scientific abstracts and publications, and work with research & development in developing new trials!
Prime candidates will have:
- Master’s Degree in an animal-related/science field.
- An understanding of IACUC standards for conducting experimental research using animals
- Ability to operate standard laboratory animal equipment
- Strong experience in experimental design and analysis
- Experience conducting research, utilizing multiple sources of information, to collect, record, analyze, and evaluate facts.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to BRI’s HR Department at email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Please consider registering for our job announcements. You will receive an email notifying you as soon as we have a new opening! See the form below!
Sign Up For Job Updates